Hoshor Plains just carry this gun, you'll even get paid
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The words that came next sent the soldier on edge. If it were the way of a soldier, he must be a shit one. Of course he felt a strong loyalty to his Pharaoh. The fact that the will of the Sun God was able to fully trump the Ghost’s desires was a miracle within itself.

“I’ve not come across a woman like that, I am sorry I can’t be of more service there.” Kai shook his head to empathize with his acquaintance’s plight. The description he had received dripped of disgust and he wondered what this runaway meant to Ryzhov. 

Appreciation as the man before him felt comfortable enough to take a seat, so he relaxed on his haunches as well.

“I suppose I’ve picked up other art forms- mindsets, in my life. I don’t know much of commitment, it’s true. I’ve never seen it properly until joining Akashingo. Every master artist must start as a novice, no?” The tone he offered was light hearted but filled with a part of him he didn’t share regularly… mostly because no one asked. Hard hitting and self displaying questions seldom bothered him, even when it showcased his weaknesses. The soldier could work on his worth more and more each day because of it.
Content is Rated M
Messages In This Thread
just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 05, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 05, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 08, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 08, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Sakai - February 11, 2022, 05:54 PM
RE: just carry this gun, you'll even get paid - by Ryzhov - February 12, 2022, 06:42 PM