Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
The sweet young gray specked femmora before him had her words now filled with unsurity, now not as effortless and smooth as before.
She had thought she was in the wrong?

Adair placed his gaze back to the girl, padded up to her, and lightly nosed her shoulder to sweep away her instability in vocalization.

"Finley, ...none of this burden is, and ever will be yours to bear. This path I walk, is one upon unbridled backs of unfortunately created concepts, laws and rules placed upon manners unknown to fairity and forgiveness. "

He softened his voice, the deep tones attempting to soothe the girl.

"Nothing you have done is wrong in my eyes. If anything, I may actually consider your offer. Possibly. My loyalties are...they trouble me. I stay to leave, only to leave to stay. I know nothing of the feeling you get when appreciation is amongst a pack, to be one with a family, not just an asset, or a simple cog in an emotionless machine. I know of no happiness in these lands, only having met a few who bore a slither of kindness within their hearts. And among them, you, miss Finley, reign supreme. "

The hessian looked down at the uncertain fae, hoping his words brought her peace to her sea of troubles at his sudden change of feeling in the present time, swishing his thick banner back and forth.
Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 25, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM