Raven's Watch Watch Them All, Fall.
We cry only tears of blood.
22 Posts
Ooc — Karma

Woman. Large. Defensive. Pregnant? All attributes quickly to be noted; the latter was more-so questionable. She held a rounder torso, but assumptions would only lead him to the inevitable beating, should he be incorrect.

A grin slid upon that stoic, menacing facade. Above anything else, Virion was a manipulator. If he wanted his way, he would surely get it. By the looks of the pale woman near, it shouldn't have been too hard to wiggle his way through the brain and pick the right locks.

Forcing a heavier limp, the man hobbled closer into view. Putting away the former grin, he now showed a face of gruesome pain. 

Once deemed close enough to put on his performance, the heavy body shrugged to the side, colliding with a thump against the snow covered ground. While the blood had dried by now, many wounds were still quite apparent. His chest heaved, each breath carrying a hoarse rumble of a purr afterwards.

A foot stuck out, waving in the woman's direction. A whimper then replaced a few raspy breaths. Brows furrowed in stricken agony. All were a plead for help. 
If I should ever drown, it will be in a pool forged by the blood of my enemies that which I have slain.
Messages In This Thread
Watch Them All, Fall. - by RIP Fury - February 13, 2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Watch Them All, Fall. - by Virion - February 13, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Watch Them All, Fall. - by RIP Fury - February 13, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: Watch Them All, Fall. - by Virion - February 16, 2022, 12:43 AM
RE: Watch Them All, Fall. - by RIP Fury - February 16, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: Watch Them All, Fall. - by Virion - February 23, 2022, 01:03 AM
RE: Watch Them All, Fall. - by RIP Fury - March 01, 2022, 12:06 PM