Totoka River pressure wouldn’t squash me and fire couldn’t burn
68 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Valentine awaited an answer. So did Teka with a beady, skeptical glare. The woman was silent, however. She gave nothing but a brief kiss and a sweet smile, to which he cleared his throat and gave an airy laugh. That was unexpected to say the very least, but he mustn’t let it distract him.
Apologies, she’s a bit shy. He stepped took a step back, took the whole of her in with a few nods. Her name is Peony.
”Peony?” The gull squawked. Disbelief lingered in his voice, but it was not as evident as his gaze just moments before. 
Yes, Peony. And there’s others like her..
”… Good. Well, I be off for now.” He waddled away, wings outstretched and ready for takeoff. ”’N for Auk’s sake boy, pick a camp ’n stay in it! I’m getting sick of huntin’ ye down.”
With that Teka took to the skies. Valentine sighed in relief and rolled his eyes. 
I cannot stand that bird. More hen then gull. He turned back to the woman. His smile had returned. Right. Well I’m one hell of a guessing game player but I have a hard time believing I got your name right. So what shall I call you?
valentine is occasionally accompanied by a gull named Teka
Messages In This Thread
RE: pressure wouldn’t squash me and fire couldn’t burn - by Valentine - February 20, 2022, 09:20 PM