Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Scimitar found himself drifting along the length of the meadow – he held distaste for the open area, somehow he always felt vulnerable. But it would seem prey did not hold the same opinion as him, and so the cinnamon male had trekked outside of pack lands, his nose to the ground every so often as he attempted to track a nearby herd.

They had come this way.. but that was not what truly grasped his attention. The hulking form of a dark wolf could be mistaken for no other, and stiffening, the Beta took careful calculation of Jace. Their previous meeting had left no love lost between the two of them – Jace had once spoke to him evenly.. and Scimitar had at one point tended to his wounds. Their last interlude, however, Jace had done nothing but spit fire at he and even Bazi – and since Scimitar was never one to mince words, he had met the venom with tooth and claw.

Unreadable, Scimitar remained on the edges of the meadow, waiting for Jace to carry his stupid hide further away so he could continue with his day. No doubt Bazi would not be impressed with another brawl like last time, and now, without a healer, he did not want to damage himself so close to winter.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM