Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
*by no means does he have to accept Jace's apology*

Jace found as he walked among the meadow that he would rather be up the mountain. It had been so long since, he had been in open space, that he felt extremely small and a little disorientated. It was a strange feeling, but one he did not exactly dislike. It was merely different.

Jace felt a prickling of awareness, before he lifted his head and met eyes of Scimitar. His first instinct was to snarl and growl, but he kept a tight tamper down on that certain emotion. Rather he weighed his options and realizing that there was probably a very good chance that the male and his best friend were together in more than a friend capacity. Especially based on the body language he had notice at their last meeting. He realized he owed the other an apology and it retrospect he had very seriously acted like an ass. But he had been worried and scared, and irritated and all of the above.

So realizing there was a very good chance this meeting would also end in a fight, but hoping not. He kept himself neutral and approached the hulking brute of the Creek and looking at him. He laid his ears back to his skull for a moment trying to collect his thoughts and then spoke. Alright Scimitar...I...shit....you don't have to say anything. However, I owe you an apology. I should not have attacked you on such a verbal degree, nor in a physical capacity last time we met. I was worried, and afraid for my pack, my friends on both sides, and a love interest. That does not give me an excuse, but for what it is worth I'm sorry. He grew quiet again and then stood there like a fool wondering what to do.

He figured that it would be rather badly end to a this, but his conscience would not let him not apologize. So he did.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM