Ouroboros Spine utterpok
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
The wolves that greeted her were familiar faces. First the pale Sialuk. Jade eyes roved warmly over the nearly grown woman. She was no longer the child she remembered her as, from so long ago. She had filled out nicely and matured beautifully. The Tundrian's thoughts were reflected clearly in her eyes. 

"Sialuk..." She returned in a breath. Her tail waved loosely in the twirls of natural friendship. "It has been far too long." A single, soft step pushed her forward. Snow kissed muzzle extended out in offering, seeking the acceptance for contact along the curve of an ear.

Moonglow was a powerful place. She hadn't even been here two minutes and already she was feeling it's pull. That tug, welcoming her home. The warmth of the clan she did not realize she so missed. And then, the flame kissed Aiolos joined them. Looking as healthy and sturdy as ever. Bearing great news, no less. Just as she had thought, Kukutux was a mother again.

"It is good to see you again as well, Aiolos." She smiled, tipping her head modestly. "A blessing, for all of Moonglow. You must be thrilled." She complimented, her voice unusually weighted with more emotion than usual. She was happy for them. Somewhere from the heart of the village, the unmistakable voice of Lote called to her. Ears pricking, she shuffled on her paws, as if resisting the urge to see her old friend right here, right now.

First things first. Back to business. "I have fulfilled my promise to Lane and her followers of Duskfire." She began, unaware of the name change. "I had planned to make my way back here as soon as I tied up all loose ends but...we had some...complications." Her expression grew more serious. "I come with news. Your friends in Rivenwood." She paused, looking carefully from one face to the other. "They were attacked by Ursus. I was part of the scouting party sent out offer them aid in recovery. But..." She took a stiff breath. "...their two youngest were kidnapped and still missing." She clearly did not mean to imply that Moonglow take action. What they could do here, so far away and at this time of year was quite limited. "I thought you should know, as it is my understanding you are good terms with Mahler's pack."
Messages In This Thread
utterpok - by Keyni - March 22, 2022, 06:40 PM
RE: utterpok - by Sialuk - March 22, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: utterpok - by Aiolos - March 27, 2022, 10:57 PM
RE: utterpok - by Lótë - March 28, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: utterpok - by Keyni - March 28, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: utterpok - by Kukutux - March 30, 2022, 03:46 AM
RE: utterpok - by Sialuk - April 06, 2022, 04:53 PM
RE: utterpok - by Aiolos - April 09, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: utterpok - by Keyni - April 12, 2022, 10:39 PM