The Sunspire oh, what could i do to change your mind?
Loner
143 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Of course he was called by the mountain. How could he not be, when it had yet to be fully tamed and the fruition of his father’s legacy at a standstill? He held every intention of seeking the pass soon and reacquainting himself with Mahler, But first, he longed only to see the only place he wanted to call home.

Steady, silver paws carefully guided the wolf along the more insecure footholds of the mountain slope, and soon he found himself climbing higher along the Sunspire, the views below offering a tantalizing taste to what the world could offer.

But what truly drew him was the strong scent of another—as familiar to him as the very feel of his own heartbeat in his chest. Family.

And so when icy eyes bore down upon the golden form of his sister, Argent was torn between a smile and surprise, never believing her to have any desire to return to the lands they had once heralded.

“Sister,” he uttered, prowling closer, his eyes then sharply falling upon the flash of a wound as she rolled along the ground, his gaze narrowing quickly then.
Messages In This Thread
oh, what could i do to change your mind? - by River - March 28, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: oh, what could i do to change your mind? - by Argent - March 31, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: oh, what could i do to change your mind? - by River - April 02, 2022, 11:34 AM