Blackbeak Bluff Upside down, but it was a good life
Loner
101 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Sunlight danced like gold through the airwaves. Jasmine felt her breath catch in her throat.

"BridgetBridgetBridgetBridget!" her whole body shook with every exclamation. That was her, this was her, this was her!

She couldn't say what passed between one second and the next. Only that the space between them felt like forever and nothing at all. Jasmine threw herself into her friend's embrace. Breathing in the familiarity of home, even though it was now intermingled with new scents - other wolves and saltwater.

"And I can't believe I've finally found you!!" Bridget's questions cascaded around her. Jasmine's emotions followed suit, "We lost you, so I looked for you! But then I didn't find you, and I couldn't just go back, and I was so scared! But now - now you're here and - and - and - " tears welled in her eyes and she blinked to clear her vision, but everything just got more blurry. She buried her face deeper into her friend's golden fur and let herself feel, everything. "Bridget I thought you died!"
Messages In This Thread
Upside down, but it was a good life - by Bridget - March 13, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Jasmine - March 21, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Bridget - March 22, 2022, 08:35 AM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Jasmine - April 02, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Upside down, but it was a good life - by Bridget - April 03, 2022, 12:36 AM