Boggart Shenanigans
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@osprey Boop, sorry about the sudden absence.

Often the serious creature around those he didn't know, he was having a hard time not laughing at her words. The quick witted female certainly knew what she was doing, even if he didn't believe for a moment she was actually trying to drink through her nose. A Grin mimicked hers as he answered, Osprey, eh? I'm Fang. He lifted his head, a quick sniff at the air as the familiar scent lingered. And Osprey, my nearly drowned friend who drinks through their nose and breathes through their mouth. Do you Plateau wolves just multiply by the day or something? How many had he met now, 30? 40? well maybe 6, but still, a new one everyday, anyone would think they were near their lands or something.

Of course the scent that greeted him was of a slightly damp plateau wolf. And Osprey, my nearly drowned friend who drinks through their nose and breathes through their mouth. Do you Plateau wolves just multiply by the day or something? How many had he met now, 30? 40? well maybe 6, but still, a new one everyday, anyone would think they were near their lands or something.

Speech

thoughts

[/quote]
Messages In This Thread
Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - September 09, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Fang - September 09, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - September 10, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - September 12, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - October 03, 2014, 09:18 AM