Nimbus Summit but my anxious heart
13 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
the other wolf said something unfamiliar; it sounded to dionysus like a different language altogether. it certainly wasn't french, though. then another boy showed up, offering exactly what dionysus had been looking for. grateful, he turned to him, thinking absentmindedly that the golden-furred boy was pretty cute. yeah, i do -

but then the grumpy, swarthy boy dionysus had first approached cut in scathingly, and howled for an unfamiliar wolf. it was all rather dizzying for dionysus, who was feeling pretty weak from his wounds and his journey alone. a woman arrived, much older than any of the boys who had gathered, and questioned them.

no! no, i - i got hurt at the coast... but the woman was already moving on. she addressed the golden-furred boy, calling him caracal, and mentioned a medicine den and an unfamiliar word. arlathan. was that in the same language the blue-eyed boy had spoken? it didn't sound like it.

she called the darker boy arius. dionysus was careful to take mental notes.

um, thank you. my name is dionysus. i'm from - from sapphique. my brother is there too. hermes, he almost mentioned his fathers, too, but the moment he thought of them he was filled with grief and could speak no more.
Messages In This Thread
but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 06, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 09, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 12, 2022, 04:14 AM