Wild Berry Meadow the burn marks on my epiano wont go away
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
ink was almost done with their inspection when someone called to them. looking up, they saw a woman - a coyote! inkalorë didn't know much about coyotes, aside from their reputation as natural competitors to wolves. perhaps another wolf, a better wolf, would have been suspicious on principle.

not ink. they didn't think about it much beyond the initial realization; after that, her question invaded their thoughts and took over. yes, they said, deciding it wasn't a lie. they'd found it, and intended to keep it, so that made it theirs.

why are the teeth like that? ink indicated where the remaining teeth were heavily blunted, unaware that this was a sign of great age in a wolf. to them, it simply looked strange.
Messages In This Thread
the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Inkalorë - April 10, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Qiao - April 10, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Inkalorë - April 10, 2022, 06:32 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Qiao - April 14, 2022, 07:12 PM