[IC Joining] when the night overrules everything else
8 Posts
Ooc — Kit
Sveta stood still as the Alpha made his way towards her and moved around her, poking, sniffing and prodding at her. The arctic female stood still, although her fiery golden gaze drifted towards the crimson female in front of her. Keen golden eyes noticed her bristling and frowning as she observed the Alpha sniffing and inspecting her. Managing to restrain herself from blushing, she kept her expression impassive with a faint smile although she knew the crimson wolf in front of her was obviously jealous. Were they mates? Someday her mischievousness would get her in massive trouble. Honestly she did not mean any harm but she liked playing around sometimes. Sveta had noticed the way the female glowered at her with angry copper eyes and it felt as if rays of fire were burning straight into her flesh, she did her best to ignore it.

Before the Alpha stepped away, she leaned forward, her fur brushing his pale chest fur as she licked his chin in submission, now knowing the crimson female surely was going to kill her. Hopefully she wouldn't die just yet. Calmly stepping away, although she felt as if her nose had touched the male's chest again. What skills can you offer the pack, if you have any. Here in Noctisardor Bypass, we do not tolerate slackers. And if you plan on lazing around her, you can leave now.

"I am a good fighter, hunter and I will always patrol the borders and chase away any intruders. I am also a good caretaker although I am more of a warrior. I am also a diplomat and can act as an ambassador. I plan on working and working for the pack, making sure it is well protected and its safety ensured."
Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC Joining] when the night overrules everything else - by Sveta - September 29, 2014, 04:47 AM