King Elk Forest Nocturnal
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Don't ever believe his words. Vivaan warned with a sharp growl.

Vorilye is a manipulator and a liar. He'll do anything to separate himself from us... but we won't let that happen. With a decisive flick of his ear, he set his cold eyes over Vex, lip curling unto a grin.

There is no life he will ever know but us. He is a Cruor and always will be. There is no escape. 

Well, there was one: Death. 

But surely, Vorilye wasn't stupid enough to choose that for himself.

"I've made us allies." She then stated, claiming it to be good news for The Dominion.

Once again, Vivaan found himself seated high within simple arrogance. Vex would always be the Queen, but he still had an itch to proclaim himself the King. The Dominion was just as much hers as it was his. After all... he would be providing the pack's future generation. 

Allies? You made such a move without me? With a sarcastic, overly dramatic whine, a frown formed upon his visage. Come now, Vex. By now, you should know better than to part me from such matters. Vivaan drew his snout along her nape, teeth grazing carefully with a silent warning. He didn't want to be excluded from things regarding their future, and he would be sure to make this was known.
"Well go on, then... 
Tell me what it is you think I haven't heard. 
Whatever it may be, I can promise you that you're wrong. 
I've already heard it all."
Messages In This Thread
Nocturnal - by Vex Cruor - April 12, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vivaan - April 13, 2022, 09:02 AM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vivaan - April 20, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vex Cruor - April 26, 2022, 09:50 AM