Alpine Lake gone before it ever melts the ice
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Arashi disagreed with her, no surprise there. Sakari suppressed the urge to sigh wearily. 

The reason for his disagreement was overblown with chivalry; he insisted that his foremost intention was to protect her. 

That was utter bullshit. 

Sakari knew that his true intention was to watch her, to catch any slip-ups and retaliate against any perceived "betrayal." She was exhausted from walking on eggshells around this so-called protector. His words still echoed in her mind: "I would advise you mind yourself here. If I suspect you are a traitor in the least bit, or you choose to desert us, I will be the one to make you suffer." 

Sakari had far more to fear from Arashi than any stranger in the greater Teekon; he had made certain of that the moment he uttered his threat. Sakari was not a forgetful wolf, nor was she a forgiving one. It was one of the few things she and Arashi had in common, as far as she could see. 

And so she resisted his logic with an argument. 

"Fury's order was to search everywhere and be swift," Sakari pointed out. Her eyes met his with sharp intensity.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
gone before it ever melts the ice - by Sakari - April 12, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Arashi - April 19, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Sakari - April 26, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Arashi - April 27, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 01:07 PM