Stavanger Bay lxxi. a creature in my bloodstream chews me up
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
"I'm glad to hear it," Lótë wisped with genuine happiness in regards of the sea-village Kjalarr hoped to build. She thought she caught a hint of surprise in his singular orb of neptune, but it flashed across his scarred features so quickly that the dove couldn't be sure she saw it. Regardless, her lips curled into a wide smile at his own reserved form of joy -- head ducking slightly so that she beamed bashfully at her own dusky paws rather than at the northman. 

"If you happen to think of anything, then you know where to find me," the cloudberry chuckled lightly as the words left her lips, raising her head so that shining emeralds of mirth met Kjalarr's gaze once more. She took this to mean there were no specific traditions she need follow to honor the children's paternal lineage, that she might welcome them in the way Moonglow did. "I will be in the Forest if and when you'd like to discuss it -- and I will see if perhaps @Keyni or another villager might be willing to deliver the news that our cubs are soon to be born." 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
RE: lxxi. a creature in my bloodstream chews me up - by Lótë - May 03, 2022, 09:12 PM