Bramblepoint Take a look inside my eyes
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
All Welcome 
This takes place right after this thread and then actually takes place on the 18th, or it can even be the 19th! AW but secretly hoping for a member of Brecheliant <3 No obligation tho!

By the skin of her teeth, Etephyr had made it into the forest, she almost didn't have the strength. Shade shielded her from the sun and the crook of a great oak tree held her in place. Blood from her missing ear still flowed but was beginning to ebb, her ribcage burned with each breath she took, the pain of it hampered her breathing. Bruised, if not cracked, ribs chaperoned the bite to her right side, which was still gushing small spurts of blood with every inhale.

Quiet whines replaced the birds chirps in the night, along with raspy breathing. The bite to her throat truly did a number on her. Without proper medicine, she would surely die but each attempt at pushing herself to her feet was meet with utter failure. Too weak to stand, too tired to care after. Sleep beckoned to her and the bitch gladly obliged but each time she closed her lids to sleep, the woman wondered if they would ever open again. Yet still, they closed for the night.

——

Blinding light assaulted Etephyrs eyes, she groaned in protest, nearly snarling at the sun but there was some relief to be had when she slipped out from under sleeps chains. The woman lived to see the morning. Moving her head away from the stream of light, Etephyr gazed out into the forest, her eyes wandering aimlessly. As they wondered they sighted a hare, her ears flickered but the pain made her hiss, scaring the hare away. Disappointedly, Etephyr continued to lay there, her entire body so kindly reminiscing about the day before. 
Carefully, Etephyr checked herself over and felt for fresh blood but was happily met with crusty, gooey, dried blood. The bleeding must have stopped in the night, she surmised. Her bleak situation looked less bleak, by a small fraction sadly. The uncertainty of what she needed to do next frustrated her but what good did grumbling about it do? All it produced was pain and more pain. The woman simmered down, deciding the best course of action was to lay there and try to regain strength before someone came along to disturb her agony.  

As she lay, Etephyr wondered what her mother might be thinking, if she was proud or ashamed at her own daughters stubbornness. Somedays it was called tenacity but Etephyr didn't think it was one of those days. 
Perhaps soon, they will get to see each other again. Maybe soon, she will get to see him again. 
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 22, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 23, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 23, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 24, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 25, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 30, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - June 04, 2022, 03:16 PM