Bramblepoint Take a look inside my eyes
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sleep was whispering in the woman's ear again, her lids grew heavy but Etephyr fought to keep them open. She could hear something in the distance, footfalls too heavy to belong to a squirrel. It panicked her but the woman wasn't sure why. It wasn't as if she could flee, whatever the strangers intent would have to be her fate. Instincts continued to scream at her, pleaded with her to get up and run, but Etephyr didn't care to attempt anything. She remained, sprawled out on the forest floor, her upper body the only thing slightly elevating her.

The fear, however, persisted, increasing. Breathing became brisk, remaining harsh labors of her chest cavity. Was it them, she wondered? Come to track down all those that fled? They had seen her face, they knew what she had taken. As the steps got closer, anger began to simmer beneath her skin. They took everything from her and now they had come to take her life!? The bastards, guard dogs of their egregious king, blind, willingly or not of their sires crimes. 

Etephyr pulled her lips back, unveiling her blood stained teeth. She was ready to die with dignity, with ferocity but then a woman came into view. Etephyrs anger relinquished itself to relief, for a moment, the woman stared, quietly observing. Her teeth no longer bared but her maw slightly agape, brows pursed in confusion. The king had guardsmen not guardswomen, he was hateful like that. With that realization, came tears, they flowed down Etephyrs face with great protest from the eyes they sprang from. The woman didn't understand, why did tears always follow her anger? Why couldn't she be stronger damn it?! 

"You're not them right?" She questioned, her voice small. "Not the kings lackeys?" With a hoarse voice, Etephyr wondered if she was even able to be understood but that didn't stop her from talking anyways. "What are you here for?" She didn't hear a word of what the other female had to say. Etephyr laid her head back against the great oak tree and stared at the woman, checking for the kings marks. Where had this woman materialized from, she wondered.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 22, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 23, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 23, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 24, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 25, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 30, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - June 04, 2022, 03:16 PM