Neverwinter Forest lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
A brief look of embarrassment flitted across her face. So, Lote had already known of her desires. She shouldn't be surprised, really. The dove, Moonwoman and herself were incredibly close. She felt no shame that it was likely Kukutux who Lote gleaned this news from. "It is. Especially with the right person, if I get so lucky. If I do bear children, when he does come into my life, I hope he would accept them, not being his own." 

What Lote moved on to propose would have made her blush, had such a warmth been able to be seen through the pale fur of her cheeks. Her eyes dropped and she found herself in a rare moment with a loss for words. The idea floored her. In a good way. She was so moved that the dove would offer her such an honor. It was like the final step in tying a knot that made it complete. 

"Lote...that's..." She pressed her ears down, reaching out to press the temple of her head against her jawline. "Of course I would! Nothing would make me happier than to be known in such a light to your children. To raise them, to teach them. To love them." Before she choked up, she nodded. "That sounds like it might be right, but I am not entirely sure. I...didn't stick around my birthplace long enough to notice any such similarities."
Messages In This Thread
lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill - by Lótë - May 05, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill - by Keyni - May 28, 2022, 07:47 PM