Bearclaw Valley not everyone gets to die and that's just how it will be
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The fox-girl was slow to come to the call that echoed throughout their lands. It makes large auds twitch and swivel and her head perk up from the work she has herself buried in at the moment. Her poison are splayed in front of her as she organizes them — ruling out what’s still usable and what isn’t. A second later, she’s huffing out a breath and folding the rabbit pelt she usually keeps them in over the delicate leaves and flowers.

She makes her way towards the howl in a brisk trot — she doesn’t run — but she will at least attempt to hurry. When she makes it there, her paws slow to a soft stop. Their dark furred leader is speaking when she moves up to the group only catching the tail end of his words…

…pack to the north, far from here. I plan to go there. I will not force anyone to come with me, but you are welcome if you wish.

He head tilts as she quietly melts into the rest of the group. She hears the words — understands their meaning, but it doesn’t mean she isn’t a bit surprised by it. She rather likes the valley. What a shame. Still, that does not mean she wishes to be left behind. 

So after the dark coy looking man speaks up with his opinion, she voices hers. “I will come too.” Her voice is confident and smooth as she says so, elegantly dropping her butt to the earth and wrapping her tail around her ankles.