Nimbus Summit Now I'm just killin snakes
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The cream colored woman informed Rye of her sisters, Tessa, midwife trade. The epsilons tail wagged, a glimmer of joy shining in his eyes. It was just what he'd been looking for, a midwife to learn from and aspire to be. "I would be happy to learn all that I can from your sister, I've been looking for another midwife to learn under. They seem to be rare." He noted, slightly shrugging. 

"But yes, please, if its nettle we need, then lets get to searching." Rye took the lead and let his nose do the searching but he paused for a moment, glancing towards Antha. "So, how'd you get to be here? Why Atautsikut?" He asked, continuing the search. 
--------
Gonna go ahead and close this! <3
As they searched Rye heard a call go up for him, he lifted his head inquisitively and then looked at his packmate. He hummed questioningly, "I've been summoned." He joked, lightly chuckling. "Perhaps we can search together another time, for now, I will see you around." He flashed a quick smile before making haste towards the call, wondering what it may lead to. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm just killin snakes - by Rye - April 17, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Now I'm just killin snakes - by Antha - April 17, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Now I'm just killin snakes - by Rye - April 17, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: Now I'm just killin snakes - by Antha - May 17, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: Now I'm just killin snakes - by Rye - May 30, 2022, 07:27 PM