Hideaway Strath Watch me dancing
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Artok swears

Artok had scented a few wolves here, not many. But he hadn't actively sought them out. He was a quiet wolf, preferring to exist upon the outskirts, the fringes, where no one and nothing could touch him. 

He had seen too many packs implode and detonate in his younger years. It made him nervous if he was being honest, but Artok was never honest with himself. 

Artok felt a prickling of unease and lifted his head, eyes searching, gazing. Before he could see the other though, a wolf came up on his left side. The other chuffed, but Artok couldn't stop the small involuntary tightening of his muscles he hated it when wolves came up beside him, especially from inside the pack lands. 

Adlartok straightened setting his leg down and gave a gentle sniff. This wolf reeked of Fury, must be her mate or not. It wasn't his business and he didn't care. He preferred his women a little more smaller. Had he had mates before, no, did he have pups very possibly. So who was he to say or judge anything.

The man framed a sentence as a question and a statement and Artok almost snorted. He couldn't stop the smirk that lit up his face, though he kept his body submissive. He turned looked at the other once, so he could see he wasn't being dominant and spoke.

Something you should know about me, Sir. You got a question just fucking ask. Am I good for you pack is what you want to know? Will i endanger you.

Artok licked his muzzle. The simple answer is yes and no, but I imagine you want more details. Very well. My name is Adlartok Arrluk, but you can call me Tok or Ad.

He almost said Artok, but caught himself, saving that nickname just for his uncle even though the bastard was probably long dead. When I lived in a pack i worked hard for the Guardian trade, which I will do so again. I'm a hunter, preferably small game, but I can bring down a deer with packmates, and I am a fighter. I was told you have enemies, which is why I'm here at the borders, watching.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
Watch me dancing - by Adlartok - June 05, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Arashi - June 05, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 06:02 AM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Arashi - June 06, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Arashi - June 06, 2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Arashi - June 06, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Watch me dancing - by Arashi - June 07, 2022, 10:48 AM