Emberwood command, option, escape
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"No, no," he said, shaking his head and smiling at her, "I mean southeast from the plateau. That would take us across Whitefish River, toward the hot springs and that huge lake. Remember when we ran into each other there that one time? Southeast from there," he clarified, nudging her. "Not from here. Sorry, I guess I orient myself around the plateau's location. It has been the center of my universe for a long time," he finished sheepishly.

When Fox fell silent after calling for Lasher, Peregrine said, "But I really think we should keep exploring here first, at least for the rest of the day. We can go in that direction tomorrow. In fact, I think Junior's pack ended up somewhere around here and I'd like to see if we can't pinpoint their location while we're up here. Sound like a plan?"

Their companion appeared to rejoin them and Peregrine waved his tail and lapped at the male's ocher cheek. He then faced Fox, motioning for her to keep leading the way through Rising Sun Valley. The lands to the southeast — the Great Bear Wilderness and beyond — could wait until tomorrow.
Messages In This Thread
command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: command, option, escape - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 01, 2014, 03:47 PM