Blacktail Deer Plateau Sunset lovin in a parking lot
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
For anyone from the Plateau! Perhaps someone Dante hasn't interacted a ton with? Though really even if he has, feel free to join XD

I'm assuming they weren't told why Perry and them left, if I am wrong let me know ^^

Blue Willow had departed to bring her news to Peregrine, a conversation that Dante wondered about. He was sure he would hear about it, and he did not expect that Peregrine would have any issues. After all, he had heard that he had supported the idea before. It was Fox's reaction he'd like to know. He didn't mind her departure, for he was more than capable of holding down the fort, at least for a while.

It wasn't like much was happening anyway. Just hurried preparations for the impending winter. Currently Dante was taking a break, resting in the shade of a large oak, paws crossed and head resting upon them. He watched a wasp, one of the later survivors, busily buzzing about the roots a ways away, wondering if they had a hive nearby. He'd steer clear of that, for sure, but so long as he didn't bother it, he doubted it would bother him. The insect was undustriously searching for something, what the large male did not know. What did wasps eat anyway? He didn't think they frequented flowers as bees did... or did they? It was a puzzle he considered idly, but not one that he would actively seek an answer to. He was not really much into the naturalist way of life, though it was fun to think about now and again.

The sun was sinking down, and as it slid towards the horizon, the bug apparently decided whatever it sought wasn't important, for it zipped away. The silver male watched it go, then sighed contentedly. He, unlike the busy creature, wasn't going anywhere fast at the moment.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - October 01, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Amberr - November 03, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - November 03, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Amberr - November 04, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Amberr - November 22, 2014, 01:35 AM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - December 01, 2014, 09:36 AM