Shadewood After all this time.
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
The widening of her eyes was the clue that something more was about to be said. However, he was not expecting what she said next. He blinked her family. Met them? He had been there where they lived, had been there when her mother was born. Nanook, he searched his memories, was there one named Nanook.

He racked his brain. He had only worried about Desna, because Scarlett had said she was possibly like her right, but now he fought to remember. Desna, Nanook, Sesi and Alexander. he breathed them out like a prayer. It had been so long since he even thought of those names. Hadn't been around the pups long. Had left shortly soon after that.

He tilted his head and studied the young girl, at her next words he lay his ears down to his skull, spoke softly. Your mother and aunts and uncles would not know me. I left soon after they were born. Too much upheaval, never could settle down.

He tilted his head. In a sense we are. You can claim me family if you like. Miss Scarlett didn't just raise me, she saved me. 

He turned towards her with his right side. His limp pronounced, the scars on his face and between his shoulders eerie. He dipped his head to the right. She put me back together again, and nursed me back to health. She never wavered. She was the best wolfess I have ever met.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 05, 2022, 05:07 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 06, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 11:16 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 07, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 07, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 07, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 07, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - June 17, 2022, 12:33 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - June 17, 2022, 06:46 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Taktuq - July 01, 2022, 01:59 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 06:50 AM