Snowforest Taiga Can you smell that? [M]
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Conception thread / NSFW.

Ivee is in heat and I'd like a male to get her pregnant. It can be a one time fling or we could figure something out with her finding him and telling him about the expecting pups, and they can perhaps become mates from that. I don't care. He can either be involved or not in the pups lives as well.

Ivee knew this feeling she was having. She have never felt it before, but her instinct told her what it was. The blood was also a sign. She felt different than she usually did, and edge to her that she didn't usually have, and a feeling of franticness she couldn't stop nor control. Her body wanted something and she needed to find that. She knew what she needed too. A man.

Ivee began pacing around the taiga, hoping someone would catch her scent and give her body what she wants.

sorry if this post is weird, I've never Rp'd a female in heat before
---
Ivee would be one you could call bipolar. She can be an extremely loving, caring, nurturing and kind wolf, but if provoked she can turn into a strong, protective, powerful, fearless wolf. She will fight for anyone that cannot fight for themselves. She has no interest in joining a pack as she is too ignorant to instruction to do so.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him. I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17. During September-June I have school so I can't promise how active I'll be during that time, but from July-August I'll be quite active, unless stated otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
Can you smell that? [M] - by Ivee - June 19, 2022, 05:50 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 20, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by Ivee - June 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 20, 2022, 07:24 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by Ivee - June 21, 2022, 05:25 AM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 21, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: Can you smell that? - by Ivee - June 21, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 21, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: Can you smell that? ♂ - by Ivee - June 21, 2022, 12:11 PM