Lion Head Mesa I'm so tired, sitting here waiting
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
They were all the same, he'd said. Sokha had never really considered herself to be a "guardswoman" until the little neb had brought it up. Since her first day in Akashingo, a mazoi was merely an extended servant of the Pharaoh. But alas, in truth, she was an extended servant of Akashingo. Not as low as the fellahin per say, but a servant nonetheless.

"[size=small][b]"[/size]say, this'll be a question blunt as rock t' th' noggin, but wha' was it that made ya come t' akashingo, when there's other in the mountains n coast n valley?"[/b]

A change of topic.

It was mere happenstance, really. I had stopped in the thicket of the meadows and sung a song once a fancied tune of my late mother. The Pharaoh found me, praised my voice, and then offered me a home here, as I had none. Oh, the sweet memory. She had been skeptical of Ramesses at first, but when thinking back, her feelings towards him now had changed greatly.

What about you, neb Gucci? How did you find yourself here? A question for a question. It was only fair.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so tired, sitting here waiting - by Sokha - May 10, 2022, 11:22 PM
RE: I'm so tired, sitting here waiting - by Gucci - June 02, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: I'm so tired, sitting here waiting - by Sokha - June 02, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: I'm so tired, sitting here waiting - by Gucci - June 02, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: I'm so tired, sitting here waiting - by Sokha - June 22, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm so tired, sitting here waiting - by Gucci - June 23, 2022, 10:29 AM