Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He watched the wraith move closer – blinking his eyes, he realized Jace was actually daring to come closer, even after everything that had transpired during their last meeting. His eyes remained cold as they watched the approaching male, and bristling dangerously, his lips began to tremble as they threatened to pull back and flash his teeth with warning.

Yet his opponent’s stance remained neutral, and Scimitar tensed, suspicion clear upon his features. He did not speak, instead, he chose to stare at the male directly – uncaring how challenging it possibly was.

It surprised him what came next. Never once had he expected the hot-headed brute to apologize, and yet here he was – a string of words flowing from his mouth. Not only that, but it was long winded, and had the tension between them not been so great, he might have revealed his amusement with the flash of a grin.

He debated for a moment. The ball now lay in his court, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to dribble it forward and have a lil’ play date, or if he wanted to take it and smash it right in to Jace’s face. Truly, the latter was the most tempting. The apology was truly worth nothing in Scimitar’s mind, if only because neither of them meant anything to each other.

“We’ll just move forward from it and maintain the shaky peace our packs have come to.” Short words – right to the point. He would never be friends with the male. Hell, he might never even tolerate him. But the entire point was that he didn’t really have to. Jace was from a different pack, and had little impact on his day to day life, now. Whether that changed and tensions thickened between the packs once more or not had yet to be seen..
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM