Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the tell tale signs of an impending attack, he wanted to retaliate. However, he kept himself in check. He was extremely proud of himself for that, and blinked his eyes trying hard to curb the natural instinct to return the hated look.

Clearly Scimitar had no time for manners on neutral territory, something that Jace prided himself on really. There was challenge in the other's gaze, but Jace ignored it. He could have held a grudge, but he wanted to be the bigger man so he bit back his retort and apologized.

Jace was indeed a hot headed wolf, and he was rather rash at times. However, he was also mannerly and knew when to admit he was wrong. His father had taught him that, told him that he would hurt some people because he was so quick tempered. So it was best that he learn to apologize and apologize well, and mean it.

Jace frowned in contemplation and he nodded Listen I tell you this not for your sake, but rather Bazi's. Ferdie is missing, I have no clue where he is or what his mood is, so just be watchful okay. Then he grew quiet and he shifted his weight and began to turn away, he would stay and chat about Ferdie missing if he liked, but he also had to find Ferdie before it was too late for Ferdie or someone else if Ferdie happened to be in a black mood.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM