King Elk Forest She had all the boys in town wrapped 'round her finger, oh
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Last from me, unless Vex pursues/stops him

No matter how hard he pressed or what tactics he used, nothing worked. Vex was the most stubborn little shit of a wolf he'd ever met. But did he really have the balls to up and walk away? If to do so in the presence of his former patriarch, he would have been punished severely for abandoning his own blood.

But then, how could he not turn away? Already he had completely besmirched the Cruor name. There was no way to go back on what he said. Not now.

You may be all high and mighty now, but one day, your pride and ego will catch up to you. You, them, The pups. ... that was all I had. Now you've stripped that from me. Ever heard of karma? Oh, it'll come back hard to bite you in the ass and I won't be here to feel sorry for you. No one will. Each word was harsher spat than the last. Years of pent up rage came out now. At this point, what's the worst that would happen? He feared nothing; especially not her.

She'd demanded he'd leave, and so, he would. Turning tail, Vivaan increased his pace without second that, moving straight for the territory. He wouldn't stop, not even after crossing the border. Fuck the Cruor's. If he wasn't appreciated here, then he would find somewhere else. 
"Well go on, then... 
Tell me what it is you think I haven't heard. 
Whatever it may be, I can promise you that you're wrong. 
I've already heard it all."