Boartusk Heights Klatre
Sapphique
Sapphire
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The very differences that Jörmungandr saw, but did not comment on were the very reasons she bore scars on here withers and chest. She was not a proper Svartravn. She followed their god. She attempted to listen, but she wanted to heal, to help no matter the colors. And if they followed her god more power to her. Honey rather than Vinegar.

Hello. It is a warrior's clan. It is run by Warchief Fury Brunhilde. And her husband Arashi. There are others that I haven't met yet being new myself, but most are warriors strong and hardy.

Maiken swiveled one ear her own gaze going to Warchief Fury, who she offered a dip of her muzzle too. Though, her ears quickly slid back for a moment at Jörmungandr's frown.

They do not follow Svartravn or Kvitravn. As far as I can tell, they have no gods as we. I thought perhaps I would share Svart as I got to know them.

Maiken wouldn't push her god onto anyone, but she would share his name. She was not ashamed of her beliefs.

Fury allows me to practice my healing here. She has treated me well.

He probably wouldn't care about that, but for some reason she wanted this Svartravn's approval or at least frienship, it was unusual for her. Perhaps, she simply wanted something or rather someone familiar. And she wanted to break some of the prejudices not every white wolf was Kvitravn and not every black wolf Svartravn.
Messages In This Thread
Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 01, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 01, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: Klatre - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 01, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 01, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Klatre - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 01, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 01, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Klatre - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 07, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 07, 2022, 04:56 PM