Fairspell Meadow waving through a window
4 Posts
Ooc — Winter
The other woman seemed happy for the help, or else for the company. Though she was a bit less gregarious herself, Chrysanth was happy to oblige her. "How cunning!" she chimed at the joke with a laugh. Hopefully with both of them sharing the burden, they would not be so encumbered that they couldn't walk while they talked. As much appreciated as the joke was, details about the area was the most valuable thing she might carry away from this chat, Chrys thought.

And she had already learned something. The woman's pack lay some distance away, one with a name that she stored carefully away. Brecheliant. And there was at least one other in the area. But where? The blankness of the mental map she was already drawing made Chrys uncomfortable. She'd need to fill it.

Keeping up her end of the conversation, the girl gave a curt shake of her head. "No, I left home a few months ago and I've been on my own since." Jade eyes blinked momentarily as the sun broke from behind a cloud. "This place is a breath of fresh air," she added. It was true, after miles of hinterlands not worth stopping for, this place felt far more promising. "What do you use these for?" she gestured a paw at the flowers Bridget had collected, less curious about the blooms themselves than what worth of theirs drew the sunny woman to seek so far afield for them. 
Messages In This Thread
waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - June 29, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - June 30, 2022, 01:21 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - June 30, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 01, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - July 02, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 07, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - July 09, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 10, 2022, 06:05 PM