Boartusk Heights Klatre
Sapphique
Sapphire
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken was unsure where to go from here. She did not wish to ostracize her only tie to her family, who despite their cruelty she did love. She also did not want to renounce her god. But she simply wanted peace, peace to heal, peace to live. Not worrying that someone was going to try and kill her in her sleep, because she was different.

Maiken froze as her kinsman began to speak to her new leader unkindly. She felt her ears fall to her skull and though she wanted to tuck her tail to her haunches. She did not. After all she was a Svartravn and they did not shirk from what was in front of them.

She is not possessive of me, she is doing what she is supposed to do as a leader. As I am sure you did, with the Svartravn under your tutelage, yes? I want to heal! I tire of fighting and killing, possibly dying. I am not a large wolf. I cannot turn the tide of battle as so many of you can, so I prefer to heal. So healing, yes i want healing

She lifted her tiny paws and slammed them down, her Svartravn blood showing through. You scoff at me, you judge me. Just as you judge pale coats. I am not a pale coat, I am a Svartravn who happens to have a leader. Tell me Jormungandr. Do you dislike pale coats or Kvitravn's only, because it seems to me you dislike someone who does not deserve it. Would Svartravn wish us to condemn everyone, or simply Kvitravn?

He ears drooped, but her gaze stayed fiery. I do not wish to fight with you. You are the only Svartravn here, besides me.
Messages In This Thread
Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 01, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 01, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: Klatre - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 01, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 01, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Klatre - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 01, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 01, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Klatre - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Klatre - by Jörmungandr - July 07, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Klatre - by Maleah - July 07, 2022, 04:56 PM