Blacktail Deer Plateau Let me... please
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Duty listened carefully and his heart ached for her. He had never lost a loved one in that way and he never wished to. He didn't rush into anything letting a comfortable silence arrive and provide respect to her feelings. Duty really believed that everything you felt was important, even if it seemed stupid or immature to feel a certain way. Feelings weren't controlled, they could only be accepted.

"I don't believe a death will ever go away from your feelings. Whether it's expected or sudden. There will always be a hole in your life where they wolf used to fit, a place where your wishes and dreams with that wolf still live on." FizDutiful paused a moment. He wasn't sure that anything he had to say would bring any comfort at all but all he could do was inform Fox of the things he truly believed in.

"Each day can be a little bit easier. You don't forget, but you can learn to live with it. That's not to say that a tiny event, sight, or sound doesn't tear it anew for a while. But in time it will get easier. Imagine it a bit like a wound, it takes time for the bleeding to stop, time for it to scab over, time for new flesh to grow over the hole and time for you be able to lick and it and not tear it again." Duty smiled softly, he had never experienced the feelings first hand but he could imagine them and boy did those imagined feelings hurt.

"Can I ask how long ago it was?"
Messages In This Thread
Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 29, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - September 30, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - September 30, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 02, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 03, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Let me... please - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Let me... please - by RIP Fox - October 16, 2014, 07:23 AM