Redhawk Caldera i'm not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle
812 Posts
Ooc —
*tests this theory...*

Maybe it was a teenage thing or maybe Junior's mood was as mercurial as her mind. Whatever the case, Fox's words rubbed her the wrong way. The youth's ears pinned backward and she frowned, her tail lashing and curling behind her as she took a displeased step backward.

Bitch, she thought, though she at least omitted that from the words that actually left her mouth. "Don't you dare speak for my father." To say this was a sensitive spot for her would have been the understatement of the year.

Rubbing her tongue irately against her teeth, the juvenile announced, "But I will go ahead and explore." Her nostrils flared, wondering if the invitation had expired a few words ago. But what was Fox going to do about it? It wasn't like she could chase Junior out of here.

"I'll leave by morning. He'll never even know I was here... unless you tell him," she reassured Fox with a bit of bitter sarcasm in her tone. Without another word, she turned and loped along the lake shore, heading up the incline to run along the ridge line before eventually dropping back down the caldera's steep, tree-lined flank.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 10:42 AM