Totoka River violet
99 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Thanks for joining!! :D hahaha pardon my grump, though I love the contrast of these two right now! xD

She snaps at the water -

- and comes up empty again!

"Damn it!"

Jasmine splashes her paw against the surface of the stream, disturbing the already rippling surface but she doesn't care. Stupid fishing. Stupid fish! How is she supposed to ever live on the coast if she can't catch a bloody thing?

She hears a different sort of noise through the ringing anger in her ears. Someone cheerful and decidedly bright. Someone to distract her, no doubt - and good riddance. "I didn't wanna catch one of you stupid things anyway," she grumbles to presumably the fish, though if there was anything even swimming in this part of the river, she's long scared every one of them off.

"Fish are stupid," is the first thing Jasmine declares when she lifts her head to see the pale stranger. Large, and white. That's all she can tell from the distance she's at. Large, and white, and happy, and bright. Very different from her, all small and brown and angry and dark. "Wish I'd thought to swim instead of trying to hunt for these stupid fish."
Messages In This Thread
violet - by Jasmine - July 24, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: violet - by Neon - July 24, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: violet - by Jasmine - July 26, 2022, 10:27 PM
RE: violet - by Neon - July 26, 2022, 10:48 PM