Noctisardor Bypass [J] what stands before the sun
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
That's good!

When he took a step forward she did not shrink away in fear. Instead she offered a lower bow of her head out of respect for his newly acquired position (and him, of course). Sure as night and day, he asked her one of the questions she had anticipated. It was common protocol; she couldn't have, and wouldn't have, assumed he knew she was worthy from just one conversation.

Her gaze flickers up to his chin, but no higher. "My birthhome granted me the title of Skjǫldr when I saw my second winter. It means "shield" in this common language." She replies in a factual tone. "I was a defender, but not an instigator. I was called upon to protect our infirm and our young when our home was threatened." One ear twitches back, "My father also taught me what he knew of healing. He was quite adept; I am adequate."

The skin on her nose wrinkles a bit and she shifts her weight around. It is clear she is not used to talking so much.
Messages In This Thread
[J] what stands before the sun - by Solveig Sterkr - October 04, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Shadow - October 04, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Solveig Sterkr - October 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Shadow - October 05, 2014, 01:09 AM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Solveig Sterkr - October 05, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Shadow - October 06, 2014, 04:13 AM