Qeya River Weary
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
They had a difference of opinion and more fundamentally, a difference of life experiences. Tulukiri could not remember a moment where she could live without fighting, or doing things of a physical nature to earn the praise of others; to be shot down so flatly by Amalia would leave her confused but mostly annoyed, because -- well, to be blunt, how could Kigipigak have someone like that living in his own village?

The concept of losing one's place for fighting, of all things, was the most alien to Tulukiri. She balked at the idea and then laughed, but this time her laughter wasn't a shriek and she didn't do it to taunt; she was genuinely amused and bewildered.

I deserve nothing? Wow, you have me all figured out! Her prideful bearing remained. Instead of being forthright with her challenge now, Tulukiri backed down and let her tail whisk the air behind her. The bristle of her shoulders took some time to die-down.

Have fun pissing your day away, bitch. I've got better things to do. With that said, and feeling mighty fine about herself, Tulukiri made moves to depart in earnest. Maybe someone else around here has more spine than you; I know, I'll see if Kigipigak is free for more private lessons!

There was a swagger to her steps as she finally vanished among the trees, and a light trill of laughter which followed in the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
Weary - by Amalia - September 15, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: Weary - by Tulukiri - September 15, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Weary - by Amalia - September 15, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: Weary - by Tulukiri - September 15, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Weary - by Amalia - September 15, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Weary - by Tulukiri - September 15, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Weary - by Amalia - September 15, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Weary - by Tulukiri - September 15, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Weary - by Amalia - September 15, 2022, 02:16 PM