The Sunspire What is this place?
31 Posts
Ooc — Will
"A ghostly white cat with red eyes you say? That would be the prefect description for the cougar who chased me." he said in an emotionless voice. He could feel the blood starting to dry and a smile almost came to his face as he realized what the female said had worked, but he also knew that it wouldn't last long unless it was properly treated. Silently he wished for Aemilia who had always been a good healer, Scipio and Hadrian too. Apparently he was the only one with crappy healing knowledge out of the three brothers.

I haven't smiled since Hadrian left... he thought as a bolt of sadness ran through him. Though he dismissed it quickly, now was not the time for these sentimental thoughts.

When she mentioned killing him, he almost lost hope. He knew he was in a weak state even if his Roman pride let him admit that. If she attacked, he was in no state to defend himself but he would defend himself to the very end and enter Elysium when he died. But she continued on about how she would not end what a cougar started. Truthfully he wasn't afraid of death, just wanted to complete his goal, to find Hadrian before he had to die. If the gods wanted him to, that is.

"For now, but soon I will be strong enough to rid your territory of this beast." When she asked for his name, he hesitated not wanting to reveal his name to a stranger, despite the fact she had kind of saved his life but relented in the end. "My name Is Valerius Leo Angelus Mortis, Milady. But you may call me Vale or Leo."
Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Valerius - October 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 03:36 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 07, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 08, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 09, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 10, 2014, 04:19 AM