Sea Lion Shores slow down, you crazy child
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

She had seen some peculiar things in her life. While she was young, Siv had traveled a good distance from her home to the Teekon wilderness. Still, she had never seen something quite as strange as what she saw flapping aggressively on the shoreline. It was darkly colored, sleek, but it didn’t seem to have paws or teeth. In fact, its face was narrow, and its arms looked deformed. The curious coywolf trotted towards it with her head low and her eyes narrowed on the bizarre creature. It turned to her with a whiskered face and barked. Siv jumped backwards, digging her paws into the sand. Her blue gaze was now wide on the noisy animal. She darted forward, sniffing the remarkable critter.
There was immediate regret. Siv reeled backwards, tossing her head up and she breathed heavily. “Phew! Golly! You fucking reek,” she exclaimed. Though, it had already been proven that the wild thing she was speaking to would not respond to her. Instead, it flopped forward, barking again. Siv’s ears flattened on her head and she gave the creature a scowl, not sure what she was supposed to do with it at that point in time. Surely, she didn’t want to get much closer to the shore-dwelling animal, but her curiosity was peaking. Creeping forward, Siv kept her head low, and tried her best not to breathe through her nostrils while she trailed after the smelly beast.

Messages In This Thread
slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:45 AM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Mordred - October 08, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Mordred - October 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2014, 07:46 AM