The Sunspire What is this place?
31 Posts
Ooc — Will
Keen blue eyes did not miss the way the female's eyes grew just a tiny bit sterner as he spoke, storing that information in his mind, he listened as she spoke again. A faint smirk graced his features at her words, "You bet," he replied, tilting his head ever so slightly. "I might be a bit injured but that cat, seriously bruised and cut. Although I admit its strikes were slightly harder than mind, but I'll work hard to improve on that." the scarred Roman said in a serious tone once more. The faint, barely see-able smirk still decorated his features as the female spoke about him having a lengthy title. He might hate and fear his father, but he was still proud of his bloodline which extended to the ancient times and held the blood of the gods.

"I am Ame," the dark female said, gesturing towards a distant mountain and saying it was the Sunspire. His expression was impassive and indifferent as she ssaid that he could stay, if he was useful. That without his injuries, he was a capable wolf in more ways than cougar hunting. At those words, he laughed softly, a gentle, amusing rumbling sound. His eyes flashed with amusement, "Ah, yes. Though I am still useful with these injuries." he proved his point by rising to his paws, though it hurt, he knew he was able to endure this. The scarred yearling had worse injuries in his life. "I had worse before." he said with a small shrug.

Curse the cougar for making him have more weaknesses than he should have, and less handsome than he should be. Leo dipped his head to Ame which he assumed to be the Alpha here from how she had casually told him he could stay in The Sunspire. "Thank you," he said simply in a lightly accented voice.
Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Valerius - October 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 03:36 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 07, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 08, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 09, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 10, 2014, 04:19 AM