Greatwater Lake Fish Food
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She stopped her thrashing, or as much as she could. She was still antsy but Andr could tell she was doing her best with the level of distress she was under. As she spoke her words sounded congested due to her airway being blocked by her unwelcomed guest. He wanted to be encouraging as he could tell this was stressful and perhaps a bit embarrassing for her. "That's wonderful. You're doing a great job." he complimented as she calmed down and reworked her breathing.

"I intend to release its jaws so that you might pull away. When I tell you, I'd like for you to lift your head up" he stated looking at her for confirmation before he proceeded. He paused a moment before saying "Pardon my intrusion." With that, he closed the gap between them, muzzle touching muzzle. He took his bottom canine and wedged it between her nose and the fish's row of teeth. After a bit of back-and-forth motion, the fish's top biting force was released. "There. Lift now" he stated. With the fish's top grip released and Andr holding it in place, Neon's upward motion should be all that was left to get the fish fully removed.
Messages In This Thread
Fish Food - by Andr - October 16, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Fish Food - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 01:26 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Andr - October 21, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Neon - October 25, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Andr - October 30, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Fish Food - by Neon - November 07, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Fish Food - by Andr - November 07, 2022, 03:58 PM