Wapun Meadow BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Hey! I don't mind continuing this if you guys are still around and want to, though I think will all the changes around here at Wolf, the BWP itself isn't happening anymore... If we'd rather wrap it up and move on to more current threads, I'm cool with that and whoever can fade it. :)

Before Zombie had a chance to even exhale twice, Pied was standing over her with a look of concern and excitement. The last time they had been alone together, things hadn't exactly gone well between them. Zombie found herself relieved that she wasn't completely written off as a companion; whatever feeling Pied had left that encounter with seemed to be gone. She wouldn't be here so concerned if she still had a grudge, right?

The thin yearling rolled back to her stomach and crept back up to all fours, sniffing the air suspiciously. She hadn't noticed the scent of deer that now seemed overwhelmingly obvious. "Oh," Zombie said, and her stomach growled as the realization that food was nearby sank in. "I'm fine," she assured her pack mate.

"Do you think we can take one down by ourselves?" she wondered aloud. Anxiety crept up and tightened in her throat as she finished the question, though she determinedly hid it from her posture. What would they think of her when they found out she really didn't have much practice hunting? She had the instinct, of course, and knew the general tactics. But she was bound to be a little clumsy, and probably lacked the nuance of strategy that the rest of the world likely had.

It was then that two males approached, neither of which were familiar. Zombie moved to a defensive position instinctively, ready to fight them off if it came to that, but she glanced at Pied to see what her pack mate would do before she got aggressive and did something foolish.
Messages In This Thread
BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Zombie - November 18, 2013, 01:56 AM
RE: runnin' when we hit 'em - by Pied - November 18, 2013, 01:22 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Cuan - November 18, 2013, 07:36 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Oracle - November 21, 2013, 08:25 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Zombie - December 14, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Pied - December 17, 2013, 07:58 PM