Blacktail Deer Plateau and break the heart in two
77 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Another wolf arrived as the last words left Aktaiê's lips, and the siren's eyes briefly glanced over the newest stranger. Although the other female remained silent, her presence was enough to still at least some of the priestess' inner turmoil. It was at least easier to keep her disdain for male's masked if she could trick herself into believing she was talking to a woman instead. And despite her disrespectful thoughts, they were only thoughts — she wasn't stupid enough to act on them while alone near a rival pack's borders, even if she were forced to speak to a male alone.

Her eyebrows raised at the male's news, unable to hide her surprise at his words. Sending the message hardly mattered if Peregrine was no longer a neighbor, but now that she was here, Aktaiê would need to ensure her relationship with this new Alpha was a stable one. "I am Aktaiê Nereides," she introduced herself, "I am laying claim to a piece of the coast northwest of this place, beyond the mountains." She made note of the distance, hoping to quell any fear of encroachment before it started. "Junior had joined our number against her father's wishes, but disappeared some weeks ago to the south. I could not spare a wolf to search for her, nor to send a message. He was upset that she left in the first place; I thought he would want to know."
Messages In This Thread
and break the heart in two - by Aktaiê - October 09, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Aktaiê - October 09, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Osprey - October 09, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Aktaiê - October 09, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Aktaiê - October 10, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: and break the heart in two - by Dante RIP - October 14, 2014, 08:01 PM