Northstar Vale over glacial plains
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I've decided to shelf Nanuq for now, but thank you for taking the time to have this thread and having him in Epoch for his brief time here. I'm happy to finish this one up before I deactivate him. It can be assumed that news of @Aquene leaving Mereo reaches him, and since he thinks @Siku is still with her, Nanuq decides to leave and chases after them! Kallik just returned so I will hold onto him a little longer and see what happens there!

Feeling less panicked than before, Nanuq managed to unfurl his posture into something hopeful while he followed Arsenio to the river. If Siku came to live here as well, then they might be able to convince Aquene to come, too. Whether she did or not, they would be close by and could visit, so long as the Imperator did not bar them from doing so. And if he did, Nanuq thought Aquene would still be able to visit them here.

It seemed like the perfect plan, and he even allowed himself to relax a little, laying on his side and listening to the soothing burble of the river until Arsenio returned with a rabbit in his jaws.

Pulling the meat toward him, Nanuq mumbled a grateful, thank you very much, before tucking in. His ears remained angled politely forward and his tail wagged gently, taking in all that the Arche had to say.

He nodded along when the man said they had to tell Aquene, despite the swooping sensation of nerves in his belly. He didn't think Germanicus would take his absconding very well. Then again, Germanicus had never given any indication that Nanuq was anything more than a cog in the great Mereo machine to him — in fact, he had to wonder if the Imperator even knew his name — so maybe he wouldn't even care.

He's still in Mereo with mother, Nanuq replied, swallowing a bit of rabbit haunch and licking his jowls before continuing. He's really good at hiding so he might be hard to find. He wanted to talk to the Imperator but the Imperator said no, he said we had to get back in line, even though this other kid was pushing Siku around, too. He's been hiding from the Imperator ever since, but he's still there, and I just know he'd love it here!

0 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 15, 2022, 01:54 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 15, 2022, 11:25 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - December 08, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - December 20, 2022, 12:34 PM