Cedar Sweep It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady took a deep breath and another. Forcing herself to calm down. It was not fair of her to fuss so. Her queen mother had taught her better than this. But this wolf, this guard of hers he always managed to cut her the easiest. It was frustrating. Even when he didn't mean too. She knew he was used to his orders being obeyed. That he was frightened.

She watched as he utilized many of the same tricks she had been taught to rein one's self in. He apologized and her ears perked forward. Not expecting it to be that simple. He had given in so, so easily. Perhaps this entire thing was truly affecting him worse than she had realized.

At his words that she would always be a princess. An ugly feeling clawed up into her innards. She didn't want to be a princess anymore not really. Granted she had used it to her benefit just now, but unjustly so.

She sighed and looked the way the pack was. Do you really think they will come after me? It seemed to me they got what they wanted whomever it was, at the deaths of my parents. If I leave and don't return why should they chase me?

I've never known you to be frightened before, Ully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Adylaide - December 14, 2022, 09:55 PM