Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady was entrhalled with the wilderness here. Though she was saddened by the deaths of her family, a small part of her felt removed from it all. Perhaps it was because she had never been overly close to them. But because of the removal, she was enjoying each new landscape that was uncovered for them, and the thought of spring and then summer in some of the places filled her with glee. 

Her words were in the air, and she immediately regretted them. She had never seen her father to enjoy and appreciate anything unless it was more food for his belly, more wolves to command. It saddened her as the eldest daughter to see what her family had become. It was one of the many reason's she preferred keeping presence with the lowly than the high.

She stopped and settled immediately to her haunches to lift her front paws up. They were bleeding and cracked, painful to the touch. They stung. She was growing used to it, and she was trying not to complain, or even show him, but he had asked. And she never lied to Ully.

Well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 15, 2022, 06:44 PM