Whitefish River the big life
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"Smell of.. honor?" he said slowly, needing a bit of time to understand that phrase. Was there some kind of honor with a smell? He wondered if it was possible but he had never heard of honor having some kind of scent. Instead of thinking too long on it he noticed that this wolf was standing in the river. He personally didn't like water due to the fact it makes him heavier thus making traveling harder. Staying dry was better unless training is involved. Still there are some exceptions.

There was a bit of doubt towards the idea that she was an assassin but she was strange. There was an odd feeling towards her. Her words felt like a taunt, at first she said she was sure he can prove that he is a great knight but then said she wants to test that. He felt like he needed to show her what he is capable of wether she really knows about knights or not.

"Testing a Knight doesn't take a few minutes. Devotion, Dedication, and Strength takes time to see. If you want to 'test' then that means I must prove myself to you. I'll temporarily offer myself as your Knight, If that's what it takes to show you what real knights are." He said in a loud proud tone. He kept himself straight as he sat down. This may be just one small step but that gives him the spirit to go along with this. Nishu will not give up if this test really begins, It will be a real warm up but also a real test. But it would be meaningless if she changed her mind.
Messages In This Thread
the big life - by Tethys - October 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 04, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 05, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 06, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 06, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 07, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 08, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 10, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 10, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: the big life - by Nishu Inte - October 11, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: the big life - by Tethys - October 11, 2014, 09:34 PM