Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though Ady appreciated his trying to keep her happy. She had been taught at an early age to read others. So despite that his body language looked happy, she was scholarly in a way enough to know he wasn't. But it was her own fault. She wanted more than just a guard, what it was she wasn't sure. She wanted him to count her a friend at the very least, but he was constantly putting up the barrier. Putting her on that pedestal that she wanted to knock over.

Ady stared at the ground as he turned her question back on her. Thinking hard. She sniffed at the burrow. This one was big enough she needn't dig down. Instead she settled nearby and Gave a soft noise at the burrow and then a sharp bark. She could hear them scurrying inside. 

She tried to follow movements and had there not been another hole so close she would have missed, but seeing as how it was and she didn't. She grasped the creature, though she let out a soft whine when it's sharp claws caught her muzzle and left a small line of a scratch. She shook it hard, a growl rocketing from deep inside.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 18, 2022, 07:03 PM