Sea Lion Shores slow down, you crazy child
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

There was a dark shadow that appeared beside the tapered female and she quickly cast her gaze on the male just moments before he remarked on her coarse language. “Well, gee whiz, big fella… you’re missin out on some good shit then,” she returned with a flashing, toothy grin and a wink of her baby blue eye. It was obviously a tease. This male was larger than she, and he looked rather gruff and imposing, but he implied that he was a fan of gentlemanly actions by his tone and the words he had chosen to address her foul language. Still, he was in for a rough ride if he thought that he could tame any piece of Siv, notably her tongue.
Noticing that the strange flopping animal was beginning to make its way towards the water, Siv turned her attention back to the smelly creature and frowned. Her ears were perked forward with interest, but she still could not conclude as to what exactly it was. Flicking her bright blue gaze back towards the towering shadowy male, she quirked a brow. “Say, what is this thing anyway?” she inquired, because he was far less enthused to see the stinky beast than she was. This implied that he knew exactly what she was peering at so curiously.

Messages In This Thread
slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:45 AM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Mordred - October 08, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Mordred - October 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2014, 07:46 AM